Osprey Volt 45L
Osprey Volt 45L
The Volt 45 is known for its exceptional fit, comfort and stability, all designed around a clean, simple and sustainable silhouette. Sized perfectly for weekenders and overnight trips, the Volt 45 is a panel load workhorse, ready to energize your journey. It features a highly adjustable AirScape® suspension system that offers up best-in-class fit and carrying comfort, even when the load gets heavy and the road gets tough. This pack provides a close-to-body, breathable and stable fit that bears the burden for you. Plus it's sustainably made with 100% recycled materials.
Close-to-body breathable, stable fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Adjustable torso lengths and Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt to ensure a perfect fit.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Accessory pad straps'
- Top-loading design with large U-panel access on front panel offers versatile packing options
- Floating top lid allows flexibility for overloads
- Large main compartment in top lid has pocket for included raincover
ADJUSTABLE TORSO LENGTH
- Fit is fine-tuned using easily accessed adjustable web system, Floating yoke design ensures consistent fit comfort at any setting
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
SPACEMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle, Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and comfortable load support