Osprey Viva 65
Osprey Viva 65
Inject some life into your backpacking carry with the Viva 65's exceptional fit and comfort, designed specifically for women, and a simple, clean design that experts and greenhorns alike can appreciate. The Viva 65 is a is a rucksack-style workhorse, ready to tackle overnight weekend to weeklong trips, even when your carry gets heavy. A floating toplid gives you a little more room for those last minute essentials and luxuries, the included raincover has you covered when the weather turns wet and streamlined attachment Its AirScape® suspension provides a close-to-body, breathable, stable fit that bears the burden for you. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Close-to-body breathable, stable fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Adjustable torso lengths and Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt to ensure a perfect fit.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign®approved materials
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Accessory pad straps'
- Panel loading with J-zip opening makes for a clean profile and provides easy access to contents
- Internal mesh security pocket with key clip
- Zippered pocket for raincover at bottom of pack
ADJUSTABLE TORSO LENGTH
- Fit is fine-tuned using easily accessed adjustable web system, Floating yoke design ensures consistent fit comfort at any setting
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
SPACEMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle, Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and comfortable load support