Osprey Hikelite 32
Osprey Hikelite 32
Whether you're a casual or experience hiker, the lightweight and streamlined Hikelite 32-liter combines essential features and quality construction with the impeccable ventilation that AirSpeed™ has to offer. With a bucket-style main compartment, its stuff-and-go design keeps things simplified on any trail. Sized for all-day hikes with plenty of gear to carry, it comes with padded hipbelt pockets and external organization to help manage overloads. 28 L and 32 L are available in two unisex sizes: S/M fits 15-19" torso, M/ L fits 18-22" torso
A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Clean, uncluttered designs are easy to use and understand.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
+ bluesign® approved main body and bottom fabrics + GRS-certified 100% recycled main body and bottom fabrics + All DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Bucket-style, zip-top main compartment opening
- Front fabric shove-it pocket with stretch panels to help manage overloads
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Extra-tall stretch mesh side pockets keep contents secure
- External access zip pocket with key clip keeps small, essential items handy
- Dual upper side compression straps with trekking pole capture and lower compression straps for additional load control
- Dual trekking pole loops
- Internal reservoir sleeve with hose port in backpanel and Osprey Hydraclip for easily hanging a reservoir
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Padded hipbelt with one zippered pocket and one stretch mesh open pocket
- LightWire alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit and excellent ventilation
- Fixed BioStretch harness uses elastic binding to deliver maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement, Spacer mesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Removable 25 mm web belt provides extra stability