Osprey Farpoint 40
Osprey Farpoint 40
Travel far and light with the Farpoint Family, designed to keep up with fast-moving globetrotters exploring new and exciting places. Despite minimal weights, these full-featured men's packs adopt serious backpacking features from our more technical packs—like fine-tunable torso adjustments, load-lifting LightWire frames and breathable harnesses/hipbelts—blended with practical travel functionality. Internal organization has been optimized for travel purposes and rugged compressions straps keep your carry tight and stable whether you're bringing your whole kit along or slimming down for excursions. The Farpoint 40 is sized to meet most domestic carry-on requirements, making it the perfect one-pack-does-all for streamlined travel. A quick access zippered laptop/tablet sleeve protects devices up to 16" and an external toiletry pocket helps you breeze through security lines. It's compatible with the Farpoint/Fairview® Travel Daypack or Daylite® packs (sold separately) for even more flexibility at your desitination.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The harness stows away for safekeeping while checked and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
The Farpoint®/Fairview® Series offers a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
- Adjustable torso fit
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps
- Large front shove-it pocket
- External zip toiletry pocket
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt
- Quick access zippered 16" laptop and tablet sleeve
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- Domestic carry-on size
- External gear attachment loops
- Compatible with Farpoint/Fairview Daypack
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads the load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam AirScape® backpanel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Lightweight and breathable stowaway reverse spacer mesh harness
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Breathable, stowaway reverse spacer mesh hipbelt