Companion is used in a huge variety of situations by a range of users: bush crafters, hunters and outdoor enthusiasts have all discovered the charm of this knife. The blade is made of Swedish stainless steel, which makes it easy to maintain and keeps the blade sharper for longer. It has a soft, friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, which makes the knife feel safe and steady to work with. The polymer knife sheath has a practical belt clip for attaching the knife to a rucksack or a belt – always close at hand.
Cut apples, whittle sticks, or survive whatever the backcountry throws at you with this simple stainless steel knife.
- Textured rubber grip is comfortable in the hand while allowing for a firm grip.
- Stainless steel blade lasts the long haul (wipe off with fresh water before storage).
- Included plastic sheath features a clip and belt loop for multiple carrying options.
- Weight: 116g
- Ideal for Camping and hiking
- Handle material: Plastic
- Sheath material:Plastic
- Blade edge type:Straight
- Blade material: Stainless steel OR Carbon Steel
- Blade length :10.3cm
- Knife length (open):21.8cm
- Sheath included:Yes
- Made in Sweden